Special certificates for foreign trade
A special certificate responds to the special need for certificates for trade and export.
- Foreign trade documents
- Management of foreign trade processes
Upon request, the Chamber of Commerce may issue a special certificate, which is drawn up on the Chamber of Commerce’s own document template and stamped and signed by the Chamber of Commerce. With such a special certificate, the Chamber of Commerce confirms the existence of the described matter at the time of verification, for which the company requesting the certificate presents reliable documents and/or the Chamber of Commerce obtains the necessary information.
Examples of special certificates issued:
- “Existence” certificate of a company (Certificate of good standing) based on an extract from the trade register
- Certificate of Chamber of Commerce membership: may be significant, for instance, in trade negotiations
- Force Majeure certificate: confirmation of force majeure such as strikes, lockouts, weather conditions, fire
- Free sales certificate: the product is sold in the Finnish and/or EU market
- Certificate of the responsible persons/line of business